The TTNC Outbound Call Recording service can be used from any landline or mobile handset, with no need to install recording machines, manage complex software or create space to store tapes or discs. Once Outbound Recording is set-up on your numbers, you have the option to view your call stats and if necessary download and listen to recordings of those calls.
To view your Outbound Call Recording numbers, just follow these steps:
- Log in by either clicking on the login button in the header or by going to www.myttnc.co.uk
- Click on the
Phone Numberstab in the left hand menu.
- Click on
Outbound Call Recording.
- You have the following options on this page:
- Learn how to record outbound calls: if you're not sure how to use this service, just click the 'More info' button at the top to view a step by step guide (or you can view the steps below).
- Edit number: you can change the PIN number or the number nickname by clicking the 'Edit number settings' button.
- Recorded calls: click the 'Listen to recorded calls' button to view your call statistics. From here you can listen to and download your recorded calls.
You can record outbound calls using the three simple steps below:
- Dial your outbound recording number
- Enter your PIN code
- Dial the number you want to call
When the call has finished just hang up as normal.
To listen to any of your recorded calls, just click the
Listen to recorded calls button. You can download any of your recordings (.wav format) if you want to keep a copy to review at a later stage.
Recordings are available on your account for 31 days after the call.
Updated almost 5 years ago