As standard, your Call Logs will show the Caller ID of every number which attempts an inbound call to any of your TTNC number. Sometimes it's easier to add a contact for frequent callers, to make analysing the statistics a little easier.
Contacts will show on Inbound Calls only - to create a 'contact' for forwarding destination you would need to add details to the Address Book
- Log in by either clicking on the login button in the header or by going to www.myttnc.co.uk
- Click on the
Contacttab within the
My Accountmenu option on the left-hand side.
- From the Manage Contacts screen, you can import a CSV of contacts or add them individually using the buttons at the bottom.
- To import contacts, you will first need to create a .csv file. This would need to have the following layout:
Column A - Contact Name;
Column B - The Contact's Number.
4a. Then Choose the saved file - and press
4b. Once the file is processed the contacts will appear on the Manage Contacts page.
- The second way to add contacts is to add them individually.
5a. Enter the Contact Name, and their number and press
- The contact will appear on the Manage Contacts page.
- Once the contact has been added you can see the Contact Name in the 'Caller' column of the Call Log page.
Updated about a year ago