Our Email to Fax service allows you to send messages to fax numbers without the need for your own fax machine; all you need is an email account.
Before you can start sending faxes via email, you will need to set up at least one email address:
- Log in by either clicking on the login button in the header or by going to www.myttnc.co.uk
- Click on the
Faxtab in the left hand menu.
- Click on
Email to fax.
- Click the
Add new email addressbutton below the table.
- Fill out the information:
- Send from: the TTNC number you want to display on the receiving fax machine.
- Contact name: the name of the person who the email address belongs to.
- Email address: this is the email address you will be using to send the faxes from.
- PIN code: enter a four digit PIN code. This is required when sending the fax.
- Receive an email receipt?: if this option is selected, you will receive a copy of the fax via email once it has been sent.
- When all the information has been filled out, just click the
You can amend any of the Outbound email address' information at a later date by clicking the
Edit icon alongside it.
Once an email address has been added, you are now ready to send a fax message via email by following the steps below:
- Log in to your email account or open your email client and select the option to compose a new email. If you are unsure of how to do this, please consult your email client's FAQs.
- For the Email to Fax service to work, you will need to enter the following information:
- In the 'to' field: type the receiving fax number followed by
@fax.ttnc.co.uk, in the same way you'd write an email address. For example:
- Subject: enter the PIN code associated with the email address. The fax will not send unless the correct PIN code is entered.
- Body of the email: attach the file you wish to fax.
The file you upload must be either a PDF, JPEG or TIFF file. No other file formats are supported.
- When all this information has been entered, you are now ready to send the fax. If you have email receipts enabled, you will receive a copy of the fax once it has been sent.
Updated 3 years ago
|Viewing your faxes|