Our Call Logs view allows you to see itemised statistics for all your inbound calls. You have total control over what you see and you can even download the statistics to view offline.
To view your statistics in Call Log view, just follow the steps below:
Log in by either clicking on
loginin the header or by going to www.myttnc.co.uk
Click on the
Call Statisticstab in the left hand menu.
View Call Logs.
Click the 'View Call Logs' link in the left hand menu
- By default the Call Logs will show the incoming calls across all your numbers. You have a variety of options to help filter your results:
- Select Number: this is where you can choose which number to display the call logs for. By default we show all numbers, unless you have clicked the 'View Call Logs' link from a number, in which case we will show that number.
- Date range: use this to search a particular date range. Click on one of the date boxes to either type the dates or select them from the calendar.
- Filter by tags: if you have tags assigned to your numbers, you can filter the call logs to include numbers that have those tags with the following options (only applicable when entering multiple tags):
- Match all tags: will only show numbers that have all entered tags
- Match any tags: will show number that have any of the entered tags
- Status: filter the logs by the status of the call. This includes answered, unanswered and voicemail among others.
You can filter the results shown
- Once you have entered your search values, just click the 'Update Results' button to filter the statistics.
Not all columns in the Call Logs will be useful to you. The 'View Options' button (found to the right of the audio player) allows you to choose which columns are displayed. Your options are:
- Date: shows the date of the call. By default this is hidden as the dates are separated by headers in the table.
- Recording: if you have Voicemail or Call Recording set up on your number, you can listen to the recording for up to 31 days.
- Download: if you have Voicemail or Call Recording set up on your number, you will be able to download the recording for up to 31 days.
- Number: the number that was dialled. Only shown if you're viewing all numbers.
- Alias: the nickname assigned with the TTNC number.
- Call Time: this is the time the call came in.
- Caller: the caller's phone number.
- Location: where the caller is located. If they're calling from a mobile, their network will be displayed instead.
- Destination: the destination number that answered the call.
- Option: the Virtual Receptionist options selected by the caller.
- Tags: the tags associated with the TTNC number.
- Alias: the nickname associated with the TTNC number.
- Duration: how long the call lasted.
- Ring Time: how long the call rang for before it was answered.
- Cost: how much the call cost.
- Status: the status of the call. Includes Answered, Unanswered, Voicemail, Hung up in IVR and Unknown.
- Reason Indicator: a coloured orb is displayed to show the status of a call rather than text. Green is for Answered, red is Unanswered, blue is Voicemail, orange is Hung up in IVR, and grey is Unknown. You can see what each colour means using the key at the bottom of the page.
- Information: clicking this brings up a box, showing detailed information regarding the call. This includes a unique reference, so if you ever have any queries about specific calls, you can quote this when contacting our Support team.
You can change what information is shown
VoIP Call Logs
If you're receiving calls via VoIP you can find statistical information in the VoIP section under 'VoIP Call Logs'
To download a copy of your call logs for your records, simply click the
Download .CSV button below the table. This will download a CSV file with all your call data.
Click the 'Download .CSV' button in the table header to download your Call Logs
Updated 4 months ago