We have national numbers available. Below is their number prefix.
To comply with regulatory requirements for purchasing international numbers, you will need to provide us with specific information which relates to the phone number you wish to purchase. Below is a summary of the evidence we require.
National numbers require:
- Name, business name and contact phone number;
- Company Incorporation Certificate;
- Current address in Malta;
- Proof of address (a copy of utility bill, no older than 6 months).
* An “Address” means a physical address with which the end-user has an affiliation, not a PO or roadside box, to enable an emergency vehicle to locate the building or facility.
Email all required documentation to [email protected]. The documents must be JPEG, PNG, or PDF files. If you have two or more documents to send, please combine them into a single PDF file of up to 2 MB and only send one file. Full Document Requirements can be found here.
The requirements for numbers across the world are changing all the time. Please check the International Number Regulations page for any updates.
Updated over 1 year ago