You can view detailed information on both your inbound and outbound SMS messages using the SMS logs:
- Log in by either clicking on the login button in the header or by going to www.myttnc.co.uk
- Click on the
SMS Servicestab in the left hand menu.
- Your latest messages will be displayed in the table showing the following information:
- Time: The time that the message was sent/received.
- Sent from: The number the message was sent from.
- Sent to: The number the message was sent to.
- Message: The message that was sent/received. Click on a message to view it in full.
- Cost: If the message was outbound, this shows how much the message cost to send.
- Type: Displays whether the message was inbound or outbound.
- Status: Displays if the message was successfully sent or not.
You can use the search box to find specific SMS messages. Type specific information or any of the table headers (excluding Status) to find what you need.
To view more results, use the the next and previous arrows below the table to navigate through the pages.
Looking for a specific date range? Or maybe just all delivered messages? You can refine your results at the top of the table:
- Sent from/Sent to: Type in a phone number to search.
- Date between: To select a date range, click in the date box to bring up the date picker calendar.
- Status: You can choose to only display results based on their status. Options include Delivered, Unknown, Failed, Incoming and Outgoing.
You can download a CSV file containing all your SMS logs simply by clicking the Download .CSV button below the table.
Updated almost 5 years ago