Missed Call Alert can help you cut down the time it takes for you to respond to missed calls and make you more aware of the calls you seem to be missing through the alerts you'll receive. Understanding how and why you are missing calls can give you the information you need to make changes to your business process in order to cut down on the number of missed calls.
Following these simple steps below will enable you to configure this service.
- Log in by either clicking on the login button in the header or by going to www.myttnc.co.uk
- Click on the
Phone Numberstab in the left hand menu.
- Click on the
Editbutton on the number you want to set up Missed Call Alerts.
Click the 'Edit' button
- Select Missed Call Alert from the list of services.
Select 'Missed Call Alert' from the list of services
- There are two ways to receive your Missed Call Alerts;
- Via email: this is free.
- Via SMS message to your mobile: Please note this will incur a cost of an SMS message. This cost is 6p per SMS unless you buy credits in bulk.
To add an email or mobile number, simply type it into the relevant destination field. You can add or remove destinations by clicking the plus and minus buttons next to the destination fields.
Enter the destinations into the inputs
- To apply the settings, just click confirm. Whenever you miss a call, we will forward an alert to either your email address or mobile.
Updated 10 months ago