Setting up Call Screening for your incoming business calls will tell you which number your calls are coming from and give you the choice of whether or not to accept the call. Screening calls before making the decision to answer the call can make your business more efficient.
Following these simple steps below will enable you to configure this service.
- Log in by either clicking on the login button in the header or by going to www.myttnc.co.uk
- Click on the
Phone Numberstab in the left hand menu.
- Click on the
Editbutton on the number you want to setup Call Screening.
Click the 'Edit' button
- If you have Time Based Forwarding or Virtual Receptionist (Bolt Ons) set up: Call Screening is classed as a destination service so will not show in the initial list of services. To set up Call Screening, either go to a Time Plan under Time Based Forwarding or an option under Virtual Receptionist and then select Call Screening from the list of services.
Otherwise: Select Call Screening from the list of services.
Select 'Call Screening' from the list of services
- Make sure that the ON/OFF switch is set to
Turn Call Screening on
- Select whether you want to hear the dialled number (your TTNC number) or the caller's number when you answer the call.
Choose which number will be displayed
- To apply the Call Screening settings, just click confirm. Next time you receive a call, you will hear a message and then all you have to do is press
1on your keypad to answer the call.