Virtual Receptionist can make a difference, not just to how you handle your calls; it's about your business image as well. Setting up a professional Virtual Receptionist service helps you portray your business as one that cares for its customers and is committed to providing the best customer service. You can create multiple options to suit your business needs and get your customer to where they need to go.
Before you can set up Virtual Receptionist, you will need to upload a recording to your account.
Please note: When recording your Virtual Receptionist greeting, please be sure to include a description of each available option in the message. Discover how to upload a recording to your account.
Using myTTNC, you can create multiple options to suit your business needs and get your customer to where they need to go. To get started just follow these steps:
- Log in by either clicking on the login button in the header or by going to www.myttnc.co.uk
- Click on the
Phone Numberstab in the left-hand menu.
- Click on the
Editbutton on the number you want to set up the Virtual Receptionist.
- Select Call Forwarding from the list of services.
- Click on the
Virtual Receptionisttab at the top.
To add an option to your Virtual Receptionist setup, just follow the steps below:
- Choose the desired option from the Select Option drop down box. You can also select what happens if no option or an invalid option is selected from this list.
- Select one of the three forwarding types:
- Call Forwarding: Set this option to forward calls to a destination.
- Repeat options: Repeat the greeting message so the caller can listen to the options again.
- Go to Top Level: If you have a multi-level Virtual Receptionist, this will take the caller to the top level.
- When you have selected a forwarding type, click Add Option. This will add the option to the list above.
To inform customers of the available options, you will need to apply a greeting message. Use the Greeting Message drop down to select the recording you uploaded. You can listen to the recording using the audio player on the page.
Once you have a call forwarding option added, you can then set it up:
- Click on the option you want to set up.
You will now be presented with the full list of services available, which can be set up as normal (to learn more about setting up services, select one of the links from the left hand navigation). Please note that certain services only work on a per option basis, whereas others can be applied to the whole Virtual Receptionist. We automatically only show the relevant services that can be configured.
When you are finished setting up the services, just click the back button in the setup window to go back to Virtual Receptionist setup.
No longer need an option? No problem!
- Click the
Remove an optionbutton above the options list.
- To remove an option simply click the delete button. Please note that you will lose any settings applied to this option.
- When done, just click
Confirmto apply the changes.
Updated about a year ago
|Forward to Voicemail|