We've used Pay As You Go (PAYG) as a method for paying for calls for a long time now. The reason being that it's a great way for you to just pay for the time that you spend on each of your calls and take complete control of how often you're paying out for call credit.
- No regular payments, top up when you need to through your online account.
- Use the Automatic Top Up service to add credit when it's needed.
- Your call credit doesn't have a time limit it only goes down because of the inbound calls you receive that forward to your mobile or landline.
- Receive Email and SMS alerts when your credit is running low.
Just follow the steps on myTTNC to get topped up:
- Log in by either clicking on the login button in the header or by going to www.myttnc.co.uk
- Click on the
Top Uptab in the left hand menu.
- Select a top up amount from the drop down box.
Add to basketbutton.
Proceed through the order process to make payment and top up your account.
Updated about a year ago
|Pay Monthly call credit|