We have local number availability in a wide range of areas. Below are all regions and their number prefixes.
|Area / City||Prefix||Area / City||Prefix|
|Caracas||58-212||Puerto La Cruz||58-281|
|Ciudad Bolivar||58-285||Punto Fijo||58-269|
|Ciudad Ojeda||58-265||San Cristobal||58-276|
To comply with regulatory requirements for purchasing international numbers, you will need to provide us with specific information which relates to the phone number you wish to purchase. Below is a summary of the evidence we require.
National and local numbers require proof of:
- Name, business name and contact phone number;
- Company Registration Certificate;
- Local address in the same area as the number;
- Service usage description.
Currently, we do not require evidence of company and personal details, however the requirements set in the country may change at any time; If this occurs, we will request evidence at a later date.
* An “Address” means a physical address with which the end-user has an affiliation, not a PO or roadside box, to enable an emergency vehicle to locate the building or facility.
Email all required documentation to [email protected]. The documents must be JPEG, PNG, or PDF files. If you have two or more documents to send, please combine them into a single PDF file of up to 2 MB and only send one file. Full Document Requirements can be found here.
The requirements for numbers across the world are changing all the time. Please check the International Number Regulations page for any updates.
Updated 2 days ago