Once you've got a VoIP User set up in myTTNC, you can register this with a softphone, allowing you to make a call over the internet using your computer, tablet or mobile device. Here are the setup guides for some of the most popular softphone applications.
We have created a suite of softphone apps that have been designed with our VoIP service in mind. The apps for mobile phone or tablet, desktop and browser feature everything we believe a TTNC customer needs to utilise their VoIP Users to the fullest.
All apps offer these features:
- Call Recording and player (on device) - record single calls or conference calls
- Supports making VoIP calls over 3G/4G/5G and WiFi
- Automatic creation of quick-dial contacts (Extensions) for all other VoIP users on the realm
- Custom Ringtones (16 different)
- Contacts integration, add or edit contacts from within the app
- Do Not Disturb - DND on device
- High-quality audio
- Echo cancellation
- Speakerphone, Mute and Hold
- Call Transfer (Attended or Unattended)
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF) for extensions – See when your colleagues are available or on a call.
- Swap between 2 active calls
- Conference calls with Merge and Split features
- Dial from Call History and Favourites
- Quick Dial Extension numbers
- Hold with Music on Hold
- Message Waiting Indicator
Our Mobile App also has these enhancements:
- Easy set up for the mobile app - QR code scanning for provisioning within myTTNC
- Push Notifications for inbound calls to save your mobile's battery life while using the app
The TTNC Softphone is a free application for Apple and Android devices that can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
See the Mobile App User Guide for more information about the app.
The TTNC Desktop Softphone is a free application for Mac and Windows.
See the Desktop App User Guide for details.
The Browser Application will run via Chrome on any OS and can be accessed here
For a full 'how-to guide' please visit the TTNC Softphone Browser Application User Guide
The TTNC Softphone Apps are designed to work perfectly with our VoIP Users, with simple, quick QR Code provisioning. There are a lot of other Softphone applications available, here are some alternatives:
Updated 5 days ago