We have local number availability in a wide range of areas, as well as national numbers. Below are all regions and their number prefixes.
If you require numbers in another area of this country, please get in touch as we may be able to source them for you.
|Area / City||Prefix||Area / City||Prefix|
To comply with regulatory requirements for purchasing international numbers, you will need to provide us with specific information which relates to the phone number you wish to purchase. Below is a summary of the evidence we require.
National and Local numbers require:
- Name, business name and contact phone number;
- Company Registration Certificate;
- Current address worldwide;
- Proof of address form (copy of utility bill no older than 6 months).
* An “Address” means a physical address with which the end-user has an affiliation, not a PO or roadside box, to enable an emergency vehicle to locate the building or facility.
Email all required documentation to [email protected]. The documents must be JPEG, PNG, or PDF files. If you have two or more documents to send, please combine them into a single PDF file of up to 2 MB and only send one file. Full Document Requirements can be found here.
The requirements for numbers across the world are changing all the time. Please check the International Number Regulations page for any updates.
Updated 7 months ago