How many calls have you made? How long do they last for? What did they cost? Use the Outbound Calls logs to see detailed information on all your outbound calls.
VoIP or Dial Out Calls
The Outbound Call Logs show calls made only via Dial Through.
Follow the steps below to view an itemised break down of all the calls you've made:
- Log in by either clicking on the login button in the header or by going to www.myttnc.co.uk
- Click on the
Call Statisticstab in the left hand menu.
Outbound Call logs.
- The table will show the following information:
- Play: If you've enabled Call Recording on your number, you can play any recorded calls from the last 31 days.
- Download: Download a copy of your recorded calls to listen to offline.
- Time: The time you made the call.
- Dialled Number: This is the number you called.
- Caller Number: The landline or mobile you called out from.
- Display Number: The TTNC number that was displayed on the handset of the person you called.
- Nickname: The nickname of the registered number.
- Duration: How long the call lasted.
- Ring Time: how long the call rang for before it was answered.
- Cost: how much the call cost.
- Reason Indicator: A coloured orb is displayed to show the status of a call rather than text. Green is for Answered, red is Unanswered, orange means you hung up before entering your PIN or the number you want to dial and grey is Unknown.
- Information: Clicking this brings up an box, showing detailed information regarding the call.
You can filter your Outbound Call logs to see exactly the information you want. Here are your options:
- Date range: Use this to search a particular date range. Click on one of the date boxes to either type the dates or select from the calendar.
- Status: View calls based on whether they were successful or not.
Update Resultsbutton to filter the logs.
Updated about a year ago