This guide is for the deprecated Softphone app, that was available on the Mac App Store and the Windows Store until recently. This app will not be updated in the future, and has been replaced with a newer Desktop App.
A guide to the newer Desktop App, including download links can be found here
We have two softphone applications which can run on a computer, the TTNC Desktop Softphone Application and the TTNC Browser Softphone Application. Both applications have very similar features and work in the same way.
The TTNC Desktop Softphone is no longer available to download.
The depreciated app still works, however, this app will not be updated in the future, and has been replaced with a newer Desktop App.
There is a newer Desktop app that has more features, a guide, including download links, can be found here
Our Web Application can be used without downloading anything extra and runs directly from the Google Chrome web browser. The application can be found here
For a full 'how-to guide' please visit the TTNC Softphone Browser Application User Guide
In order to use the TTNC Softphone you will first need to get your VoIP Username, Domain and Password from myTTNC. To do this log into your myTTNC account.
- Select VoIP from the left-hand menu.
- Click on the VoIP user section (or select it from the left-hand menu.
- Press the Manage button, this will show all VoIP User associated with the TTNC number, if you have more than one TTNC, press the button for the number you wish to use.
- Find the VoIP User you wish to register and make a note of the Username and the Domain/Outbound Proxy. If you don't know the VoIP User password, then Edit.
- Enter a password in the field at the bottom of the screen and press Update credentials, bear in mind that changing this password will cause all current registrations of this VoIP User to fail until the password is updated on the relevant softphone/IP Phone.
Open up the TTNC Softphone Application, can be the Browser or Desktop version.
Log in using your TTNC VoIP User details.
VoIP Domain / Outbound Proxy
- The TTNC Softphone Application is ready to use.
Open Windows Settings.
- Click on
- Click on
Choose default apps by protocol.
TTNC Softphonefrom the list.
Updated about 1 year ago